ITAC (It Takes a Community)
Drug and Alcohol Prevention Coalition
Has a Vision to:
The I-TAC (It
Takes A Community) Drug and Alcohol Prevention Coalition was formed by community members in the Towns of
Elma, Marilla and Wales in response to concern over the increase in substance
abuse and resulting deaths in our communities. The Coalition is comprised of members from the school district, town
officials, law enforcement, religious community, local businesses and other
Our mission is to increase awareness of substance abuse within the community and enhance communication between parents, youth, educators and residents, while utilizing data to drive prevention efforts, promote education, and provide access to resources.
- Please consider joining our Coalition- our next meeting is mentioned below in the Iroquois High School Media Center. Feel free to contact our Coordinator- Mr. Mark Sterlace at 716-432-9344 for further information regarding our Coalition or go to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All are welcome.
- For an ITAC brochure, click Here.
“ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSES FROM DRUGS ARE KILLING
YOUNG PEOPLE THAN EVER BEFORE.”
Jessica Hutchings – Face to Face Program Director
Escaping Drugs~ (920 Harlem Rd. WS, NY) 716-821-0391
"Where do you Fit in?"
Next ITAC Meeting: Tuesday, April 25th at 9:10am
All are Welcome - Please invite a colleague/friend to join us
Agenda Items will include:
• Treasurer’s Report/Donations Received
• DFC Grant Update
• ITAC LOGO Presentation to designers
• Elma Kiwanis Directory Ad
• Project Sticker Shock – 5/25 -2:30-5:00
• WNY PRC-PNA Grant
• ITAC Mission Statement
• Next Steps/Timeline Review
Narcan Training Kits Recalled, for more information
- Narcotic Abuse & Drug Disposal, for Power Point presentation click Here.