Iroquois High School Vision Statement
Iroquois High School, as a globally aware community, is built on high expectations that encourages a positive environment. This environment inspires students to develop the skills to think critically, creatively and take ownership of their own learning. The opportunities will be provided by teachers, staff and administration through innovative, engaging and rigorous instruction that promotes a culture that is safe, respectful and effective.
We Believe That:
- ALL Iroquois students are capable of meeting high expectations.
- The culture, systems and communication at Iroquois is positive and collaborative.
- Iroquois students are the center of the learning environment.
- Iroquois teachers facilitate, inspire, engage and support student centered learning.
- Learning is rigorous, relevant and engaging at Iroquois.