INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT PROGRAM (ISP)
The ISP program at Iroquois offers students a reinforcement program to assist them in their coursework. Students at the Grade Ten level receive direct instruction and review from Mrs. Verni in the following core subjects:
ü Living Environment
ü Global History and Geography II **
ü English 10R
ü Common Core Algebra
**Mrs. Verni teaches in the classroom setting for these state mandated subject areas.
PROCEDURES OF THE ISP PROGRAM
1. Students are pre-taught information for their coursework.
2. Students receive direct assistance in the Global and Living Environment Courses.
3. Students review all material presented in the core class.4. Students receive assistance in preparation of assignments and required work for core classes.
5. Students prepare for assessments through review and study skills.
6. Any subject area which requires remediation or assistance is additionally addressed in ISP.
7. Maintenance of accommodations and requirements for individual students.
8. Monitor completion of all curriculum goals and objectives.