INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT PERIOD(ISP)
The ISP program at Iroquois offers students a reinforcement program to assist them in their coursework. Students at the Grade Ten level receive direct instruction and review from Mrs. Verni , Mrs. Drechsel, and Ms. Ego in the following core subjects. We co-teach in the classroom setting for the following state mandated subject areas.
ü Living Environment (Mrs. Verni) (Ms. Ego)
ü Global History and Geography II (Mrs. Verni)
ü English 10, (Ms. Ego)
ü Integrated Algebra , Applied Geometry (Mrs. Drechsel)
PROCEDURES OF THE ISP PROGRAM
1. Students are pre-taught information for their coursework.
2. Students receive direct assistance in Global Studies, Living Environment, English and Math.
3. Students review all material presented in the core class.
4. Students receive assistance in preparation of assignments and required work
for the core classes.
5. Students prepare for assessments through review and study skills.
6. Any subject area which requires remediation or assistance is additionally addressed in ISP.
7. Maintenance of accommodations and requirements for individual students.
8. Monitor completion of all curriculum goals and objectives.
Mrs. Verni – email@example.com
Mrs. Drechsel – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Ego - email@example.com