Second Grade Supply List 2020-21
** Please do not send all the items with your child on their first day of in person instruction. Send the first 13 bulleted items on their first day and the rest of the items on the second day.
- 2 blue two pocket folders without prongs
- 1 red two pocket folder
- 1 green two pocket folder
- 2 highlighters
- 24 Ticonderoga (preferred) #2 pencils, sharpened with no plastic coating
- 2 large pink pearl type erasers
- 2 large box of tissues
- 6 large glue sticks
- 1 hand held pencil sharpeners (that holds its own shavings)
- 1 box colored pencils
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 box of Crayola markers- classic colors (thin style please)
- Plastic box for desk supplies
- 1 composition notebook
- 1 pair of Fiskar’s scissors (2” or longer blade-students outgrow the smaller pairs)
- 3 dry erase markers, low odor
- 1 cotton sock, infant or child sized (to be used as eraser for dry erase board)
- Headphones that fit over the ears (no ear buds)- put in a labeled, large plastic Ziploc bag
- Post-its- 2 packs 3 x 3 inch size
- 1 gallon size Ziploc bags- girls only
- 1 sandwich size Ziploc bags- boys only
- Art smocks
- Water bottle
- Beach towel
- 1 bottle of sanitizer (pump, spray or squeeze bottle to keep at their desk)
** Please label each individual item with your child’s name.
** Also, please label each pencil and crayon with your child’s name or initials so we can return them when found.
** Ticonderoga pencils sharpen easily without breaking their points. They last the longest and erase the easiest.