Hello Freshmen!Powderpuff practices are underway, with the games to take place on Wednesday, September 27, starting at 5:45pm. There is some information that you need to be aware of if you plan to participate:
BOYS: As there is a lot of interest in coaching, and we have a maximum of 8 spots available for coaches, Mrs. Chace-Hawkins and I have determined that the first 8 boys to register and turn in their money - and then meet the requirement of attending 3 practices - will be given those spots. ***As we mentioned at the meeting 9/12/17, please make sure that your information is dated and the time marked on so that we can determine order.*** If you are one of the first to register, pay/order your shirt, and do not attend the required 3 practices, your spot will be given to someone who has met all requirements. If we don't have 8 coaches who have met the requirements, only those that have will be allowed on the field.
- You must attend 3 practices to be eligible to play. NO EXCEPTIONS! You must sign in with an advisor at each practice in order to be counted. This applies to both players and coaches. (Note that the rule is that you must attend 3/5 practices; we are offering 6.)
- Each player must purchase a team shirt and pay the registration fee($10 total for both). Money and order forms for shirt size needs to be in to Mrs. Slowik (room 190) or Mrs. Chace-Hawkins (room 239) by Friday, September 15, during homeroom.
- If you meet these requirements, you will receive a wristband the day of the games. NO ONE IS ALLOWED ON THE FIELD WITHOUT A WRISTBAND.
- Please sign up for the REMIND app so that you can receive updates and reminders re: powderpuff. Text @ek8akh to 81010. You can opt out of messages at any time by replying unsubscribe @ek8akh. (If you experience trouble using 81010, try texting @ek8akh to (716)507-8882 instead.)
We will be meeting by the tennis courts.
- Wednesday, Sept. 13 @5:30pm
- Saturday, Sept. 16 @ 10:00am
- Monday, Sept. 18 @4:00pm
- Thursday, Sept. 21, 5:30pm
- Saturday, Sept. 23 @1:00pm
- Monday, Sept. 25 @3:00pm