IROQUOIS MUSIC WALL OF FAMEMusic Wall of Fame Inductees:
2015- Mr. William Staebell
2017- Mr. John Hasselback Jr.
2018 - Mr. Peter Throm
2019- Ms. Theresa Quinn
- The Iroquois Music Wall of Fame will highlight the accomplishments of Iroquois alumni who have gone on to successful careers in the field of music.
- Special exceptions may be considered for individuals who are not alumni but have made an outstanding contribution to the Iroquois music program. Any special exceptions would require a unanimous vote by the committee.
- The nominee will have demonstrated excellence in the field of music, highlighting career accomplishments.
- The nominee will display positive citizenship and quality character.
- The nominee must be at least a 5-year post high school graduate
- Once selected by the committee, a letter will be sent to the nominee informing them of their selection. The nominee then has the choice to accept or refuse the nomination. Written notification of acceptance or refusal will be sent to the ICSD music educator on the committee.
- Current ICSD music educator
- Music Booster President
- Community representative (committee and district approved)
- Iroquois music alumni representative (committee and district approved)
- Current student representative(s) to the Music Boosters. (Only 1 student will have voting privileges)
- Applications due on March 1 of each school year.
- Nominator is encouraged to also attach any other supporting documentation that demonstrates the nominee’s distinction, such as copies of resumes, newspaper clippings, reviews, letters of recommendation, etc.
- Applications will be kept on file for 5 years.
- The inductee will be invited to attend the Music Department Banquet in June of each school year where the award will be presented.
NOMINATION FORMS ARE DUE BY MARCH 1
- Please click here for a copy of the nomination form.
- Please include all the information on the application form found in the link, as well as any supporting documentation.
Mail completed nomination form and supporting documents to:Iroquois Central School DistrictAttn: John Iocco/Music Wall of Fame2111 Girdle Rd.P.O. Box 32Elma, NY 14059
The Application stays active for five years.If you have any questions regarding the Music Wall of Fame, please emailIroquois High School Band Director Mr. John Iocco at: email@example.com