IROQUOIS GIRL’S VOLLEYBALL 2019
Iroquois Girl’s Volleyball Camp: Iroquois High School Gyms, August 12 – 14, 9:00am – 1:00pm
JV/Varsity Tryouts: August 19 – 21, High School Auxiliary Gym, 8:00am – 10:00am
Modified Tryout Dates: September 4 – 6, Middle School Gym, 3:00 – 4:30pm
Parent Booster Club: We desperately need a parent to revive our Booster Club
- What forms are needed before a student may try out for a sport?
- A Current Physical Exam. This must be dated within 12 months of the first day of tryouts.
- The Sports Participation/Parent Consent form has been replaced with FamilyID.com. New users need to create an account (only one account is needed per family).Existing users can log in with their username and password. The athlete needs to be registered for the sport they try out for in each season.
- The Athlete’s Code of Conduct form is part of the FamilyID registration and will be completed online.
- The School Medical Director has instructed the nurses that no student athlete will be allowed to participate in tryouts if they do not have a current physical form on file with the school.
- Fall Sports Registration Closes on Thursday, August 15th.
- Selective Classification Athletic Placement Process for 7th and 8th Grade Students playing JV and/or Varsity – August 19th, 7:30am Middle School Gym/Pool/Track.
- Please contact the nurse at your child’s school with any other questions: Mrs. Genders at the High School (652-3000 x 7600) or Mrs. Christensen at the Middle School (652-3000 x 6600).
- Coach Contact Information
- Varsity: Mark Dubel, ext. 7121, email@example.com, Remind: @igvvb
- JV: Thomas Betrus, ext. 7103, firstname.lastname@example.org, Remind: @9fa877
- Modified: Roxanne Slade, ext. 6090, email@example.com