1) These following case studies were already assigned. If not completed already work on and submit these by Monday 3/23.
c) https://sciencecases.lib.buffalo.edu/files/ebola.pdf (Answer Part I, II and III questions only!)
FOURTH QUARTER ASSIGNMENTS:
1) Read the following Graphic Novel, then complete the attached worksheet and submit by Friday, April 10
a) Zombie graphic novel https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/00_docs/zombie_pandemic.pdf
b) https://www.cdc.gov/cpr/zombie/00_docs/disease_detectives.pdf (This is separate from the graphic novel above)
Fill in the graph and submit your answers. The individuals are all listed and you need to read through each of their stories.
2) Begin reading The Martian, pp. 1-435. By May 1, I hope we have returned to school, I would like you to have read the entire book and have the following questions answered. You can turn these when are in class or email them to me beforehand.
3) Complete the following case study "Farming In Space" https://sciencecases.lib.buffalo.edu/files/martian_farming.pdf
This case study explores what type of farming would you want to construct on Mars. Carefully read all the parts and answer the questions.
Submit these by Wednesday, May 6.
1) Read the following short story and answer the questions. Submit your answers back to me by Friday, May 8.
2) Read the following short story and answer the questions. Submit your answers back to me by Friday, May 15.
3) Next book: Twenty-thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne. Read by June 5, and questions to follow.