INDUSTRIALISM AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (final unit):
This final unit is a mixture of how the world transformed from an agrarian society to an industrial complex worldwide. The events we are going through now will be evidence that globalization is promising and idealistic but must have some control and tighter restrictions by countries. The world economy will be knocked down somewhat after this pandemic subsides but it will recover. Watch some newscasts each day and you are witnessing history in the making!
1) Complete Chapter 16 questions by Wednesday, March 25 and submit your answers.
2) View the following: http://www.mrtredinnick.com/uploads/7/2/1/5/7215292/introduction_to_development.pdf
3) View the following: http://www.mrtredinnick.com/uploads/7/2/1/5/7215292/developments_in_industrialization.pdf
4) Watch the next two segments from Crash Course (Globalization I and Globalization II) (I hope YouTube is now opened?)
5) Watch the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oTLyPPrZE4 (YouTube version)
WEEK OF 3/30:
1) Complete Chapter 17 questions by Wednesday, April 1 and submit your answers. Chapter 17
2) View the following: http://www.mrtredinnick.com/uploads/7/2/1/5/7215292/introduction_to_industrialism.pdf
4) View the following: http://www.mrtredinnick.com/uploads/7/2/1/5/7215292/models_of_economic_development.pdf
WEEK OF 4/6: (Fourth quarter work)
1) Complete the following worksheet: http://www.mrtredinnick.com/uploads/7/2/1/5/7215292/identifying_rostow_and_wallerstein.pdf This will be due a
April 14. Please submit your answers on the sheet or write it out separately.
2) Complete Chapter 18 questions by Wednesday, April 15 and submit your answers. Chapter 18
3) Watch the following video on Industrialism and consider what the economic future will be globally after the COVID-19 pandemic subsidies?
4) Complete questions 1-6, Weber's Least Cost Theory. Please answer them on a separate sheet. Due April 17.
REVIEW VIDEOS: (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!)
The following videos were just recently put on YouTube by AP Central to help students complete course material and be ready for their AP Exam, Tuesday, May 12 Human Geography.
Please take a few minutes and watch what other instructors are covering. You can even eat pizza as you watch!!!!!
VALUABLE REVIEW SHEETS AND STUDY GUIDES: (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!)
FOURTH QUARTER PROJECTS:
1) Read the information for the following project. Complete and submit to me by Wednesday, June 3.