ITAC (It Takes a Community)Drug and Alcohol Prevention CoalitionHas a Vision to:
- The I-TAC (It Takes A Community) Drug and Alcohol Prevention Coalition was formed by community members in the Towns of Elma, Marilla and Wales in response to concern over the increase in substance abuse and resulting deaths in our communities. The Coalition is comprised of members from the school district, town officials, law enforcement, religious community, local businesses and other concerned citizens. Our mission is to increase awareness of substance abuse within the community and enhance communication between parents, youth, educators and residents, while utilizing data to drive prevention efforts, promote education, and provide access to resources.
- Please consider joining our Coalition-Meeting dates for 2020 are listed below.
- All meetings take place in the Iroquois District Office wing- Room 32- at 9am- All are Welcome to attend
- For further information regarding our Coalition please feel free to contact:
- Bette Dehr- Project Coordinatoremail@example.com
- 652-3000 ext. 5231
- or go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please like us on FaceBook!
Connect with the Community- Share photos of how best you are Social Distancing!
Take the ITAC/EA Bee Challenge- information available at the link belowITAC 2020 Meeting Dates:January 15, 2020February 10, 2020March 19, 2020 (Cancelled)April 28, 2020May 20, 2020June 8, 2020