ITAC (It Takes a Community)Drug and Alcohol Prevention CoalitionHas a Vision to:
- The I-TAC (It Takes A Community) Drug and Alcohol Prevention Coalition was formed by community members in the Towns of Elma, Marilla and Wales in response to concern over the increase in substance abuse and resulting deaths in our communities. The Coalition is comprised of members from the school district, town officials, law enforcement, religious community, local businesses and other concerned citizens. Our mission is to increase awareness of substance abuse within the community and enhance communication between parents, youth, educators and residents, while utilizing data to drive prevention efforts, promote education, and provide access to resources.
- Please consider joining our Coalition- our next meeting is mentioned below in the Iroquois High School Media Center. Feel free to contact Co-Directors; Bette Dehr- 652-3000 x 7873 or Mr. Mark Sterlace at 716-432-9344 for further information regarding our Coalition or go to: email@example.com. All are welcome.
- For an ITAC brochure, click Here.
ITAC Welcomes our New Program Director- Anna Cieri
Please feel free to welcome her- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up Coming Events:
ITAC Meeting Dates:March 11, 2019- @ 9:10 in HS Media CenterApril 16, 2019- @ 9:10am HS Media Center
- February 27, 2019- HWF Committee meeting- HS room 127- 10:30am- all are welcome!
- April 6, 2019- Health and Wellness Fair - 10-2pm at Iroquois High School-